1. Tell us about you?
2. Full Name: Moula Bakhsh Al Balushi
3. Date of Birth: January 3
4. Playing Role: Owner of club/ Chairman of Club
5. Address: Al Hail Cricket Club, Mabellah, Muscat Express Road Sultanate of Oman
6. Country: Sultanate of Oman -Muscat, Mabellah
2. At Present: Are you a Coach? A cricket player? A cricket related business? A Club Owner? Mention your work profile (if anything else).
The owner of Club/ Chairman of Club, Al Hail Cricket Club.
3. Are you playing cricket currently? If Yes - Since how long are you playing cricket? What level of cricket have you played so far in your country?
I started playing cricket in 1993 at the age of 18. Cricket runs in my family from very early days. I used to see my uncles and cousins playing cricket at a time when I started out as a Hockey Player! I slowly developed an interest through softball cricket before getting into the game at a more serious level through hardball cricket.
4. Do you play for any club or a team? Mention their names? When was it founded? Where are you working currently?
I'm working for financial institution and I have my own business/companies
5. Where do you and your team see yourself in coming 5 years? Where do you want to focus in order to improve your cricket?
We start the club in 2000 and officially registered in 2010 with Oman Cricket Club (OCC) and Ministry of Sports of Affairs I have the nucleus of a fantastic Omani team. I see my role as finding new Omani talent and providing it with a platform to develop and showcase their talent with the professional help of coaches.
Mission: *Increasing the popularity of cricket as a sport in Oman *Athletic development of Omani players to enable them to play competitively against other teams *Professional and personal development of the team members so that they may further contribute to their society *Within 10 years, to enable team members to represent Oman in this sport regionally and internationally To discover latent cricketing talent To nurture cricketing talent by imparting scientific and advanced training for honing the cricketing skills Teaching the ‘secrets’ of achieving peak mental and physical performance- always with unyielding integrity. 'Cricket for life’ or ‘life for cricket’ - expert ‘life-skill’ guidance on finding the right balance Be the ‘first choice’ in cricket schools for all wanting to excel at the game (and their parents). Our
Vision: We aim to oversee and ensure the development and growth of all Omani cricket players in the Sultanate of Oman for developing this game to a significant level in the country.