1. Tell us about you?
Address: Kensington Oval, Fontabelle, St. Michael
Country: Barbados, West Indies
2. At Present: Are you a Coach? A cricket player? A cricket related business? A club Owner? Mention your work profile (if anything else).
- We are a national cricket association, a shareholder of West Indies cricket
3. Are you playing cricket currently? If Yes - Since how long are you playing cricket? What level of cricket have you played so far in your country?
- The BCA prepares national team to participate in Cricket West Indies First Class, List A, Women's and Youth age group tournaments..
4. Where do you and your team see yourself in coming 5 years? Where do you want to focus in order to improve your cricket?
Our focus is on increasing the standard of cricket in the island, producing players of the highest quality across the various cohorts to ultimately represent the West Indies.
5. Do you have any website or facebook page? Mention their links.
7. Any recent achievements/activities that you had. (It could be organizing a small camp, or just playing a match or organizing a cricket camp or playing a tournament series) Do mention the date.
runs April - December
8. Would you like to come to India for a tournament or a coaching camp?
Or do you want to travel any other country (if Yes, please mention the name)?
The BCA is committed to fostering strategic linkages with other entities around the world.
9. What are the challenges you are facing in your country's cricket? If any, how do you feel to overcome those challenges?
Various competing interests for the attention of our target groups.
10. One thing that you instantly need that would boost the involvement of people in your country's cricket?
Increased financial resources would help. Importantly it would allow us to implement our various developmental strategies more quickly
11. Name any 3 active Cricket Clubs from your locality, Country.
a. Wanderers Cricket Club
b. Empire Cricket Club
c. Pickwick Cricket Club
12. Would you like to nominate any club from your country for a free website from Global Cricket Community? If Yes, Why?
We are not partial to any individual club but would welcome the opportunity for any club.
We at Global Cricket Community Thank Mr. Javier for sending giving an Interview and we wish all the success to BCA for Further Growth and development in Cricket.